We all would love to save as much money as possible at that magical and wonderful, mother haven called Target. Some of us moms spend quite a bit when shopping for our little ones. I am going to give you some tips on how to save, save and save while shopping for your children.
1. Always shop for clothing during the off season. By that I mean, shop for winter clothes at the end of winter and shop for summer clothes at the end of summer. You will save over 30 percent at least. Most stores will have up to 70 percent off for off season clothing, especially target.
2. Sign up for a Target RedCard. They have two options, a credit card and a debit card. The credit card is easy to sign up for at any Target while you are in line waiting to purchase your items. Just ask the cashier and they will be very happy to assist you. You will get a 5% discount every time you use it. If you don’t want to use credit, simply sign up for the debit card option and money will be used from your personal bank account. Please pay attention to how much you spend with the debit card option because the money does not come out instantaneous like if you were to use your debit card directly.
3. Target.com is your friend! They have mobile coupons that you can print out and take into the store. You are allowed to use one target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for each selected item. Be sure to read the fine print for any exclusions. Target.com also has many discounts and items that may not be available in the store.
4. Price match! Target will match the price of any item that you have with any competitors. Just go to guest services and they will adjust the price for you.
5. Always look at the signs. On many racks in Target, they will have a sign that says text target at whatever number and get a coupon for whatever amount off. These are your best friends for in store shopping.
6. Use Cartwheel. Download Cartwheel from your phone’s app store and you will need able to get coupons and discounts that are not readily available in store. There are hundreds of coupons on this app. The more you use the app the more coupons you will be able to use in store. I am up to 30 coupons per transaction now! It’s a great way to save money.
7. Buy in bundles. Target has many gift card promotions on diapers. So if you see that your brand of diapers has a sign that says buy two and get a 10 dollar gift card, you should buy two. You are going to end up using it anyway and at least this was you earned 10 dollars back from the money you just spent.
8. Use coupons.com. This site has coupons for basically everything and you can use these coupons in combination with Target coupons and manufacturer coupons and Cartwheel.
9. Text baby to Target (827438) to get coupons sent to your text message inbox. They will send you everything form pampers to formula and baby food coupns.
This is how I save money every time that I shop at Target. How do you save?